• Speed – results in 15minutes
• Qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in nasal specimen directly from individuals suspected of COVID-19 infection – excellent for screening purposes
• Point of care testing with no additional equipment required
• Convenient storage conditions: 2 - 30°C
• High sensitivity and specificity
The range consists of tips compatible with a majority of the most preferred and recognised laboratory instruments in the industry. Offering options of sterile, filtered robotic tips with low retention produced by the latest ultra-fine moulding technology through to the everyday use of manual tips ranging from 10ul to 1250ul.
The wide range of PCR plates is produced in the highest grade polypropylene and manufactured in DNase/RNase-free environments. Compatible with the most commonly used brands ensuring that quality is maintained with high resistance to chemicals, extreme temperatures and instrument pressure.
The range of 2D tubes with internal threads comes in the 96 SBS format. The injected TPE compression ring in the screw cap combined with the widened mouth of the tube and significantly improved sealing compared to the conventional screw caps with an O-ring. There is a variety of lids offered compatible with the most popular robots. The screw cap cannot be overtightened, the permanently injected sealing ring cannot detach itself from the thread. The high screw cap is a big plus for manual handling. Furthermore, the barcoding can be tailored to meet the requirements of the laboratory. Bulk and racked delivery options are available.